Wednesday, April 10, 2019

What's on My Mind? September 13, 14,and 15, 2018 Nature Journaling


Crickets and grasshoppers hopping into my life to bring joy and happiness.


There are more than 900 species of crickets. They are found in most parts of the world. This one is found in my garage.


A cousin to the cricket, the grasshopper, as an ancient chewing herbivorous insect, has been around for 250 million years.


I found these Monarch Butterfly wing parts near the Butterfly Garden at the North Museum of Nature and Science and glued them into my journal.


"Who cooks for you?" Who cooks for you all?" Drawing the Barred Owl, Strix varia, while nature journaling at the North Museum of Nature and Science with Carol and Pat.



Ink and watercolor in my Jane Davenport Canvas Journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment