Sunday, March 27, 2016

Breakfast Bluebells with Dew Drops Journal Page Finished


It took 3 days of oatmeal with sliced apples to finish the bluebells with dew drops page in my journal. To prepare the pages for "Art During Breakfast", I cut pictures of flowers from old magazines and pasted them into the journal. I left plenty of room to draw on the page when doing this. Then I left the journal on the kitchen table along with a few simple art supplies: Pigma Micron 05 pen, Prismacolor Verithin colored pencisl, a soft sketching Goldfaber 1221 4B pencil and an eraser. This made it easy and convenient to sketch while eating, which is better for your digestion and more relaxing than watching the political circus on the morning news!



At the bottom of the page, I made notes about which colored pencils and other supplies that I used. Just for fun, when the page was complete, I did add a drop of Liquitex Glazing Medium to the dew drops to make them sparkle!







No comments:

Post a Comment