Monday, January 25, 2016

Permission to Play


#permissiontoplay Working on a project for Carolyn Dube's class - making a cardboard journal in which you just have fun with the pages! This is one spread with collaged items: old almanac page, color chips form the hardware store, canvas stickers from the discount bin at ACMoore.


You can see that I have added lots of acrylic colors! But then I went a bit crazy...


And since NO ONE YELLED STOP! The result is not my fault. The leaves are real. I'm in love with corrugated cardboard. More collage, pentel pocket brush, a bit of shiny paint, spray inks, stencils, and whatever. Somewhere in there it does say "A beautiful age to be - 65". I decided to let the pages of the journal reflect the season's events. I'll be 65 years wise in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment